The Way of Salvation
We invite you to trust Christ as your Lord and personal Savior, after reading these
scriptures from the B.I.B.L.E.
(Believer Instructions Before Leaving Earth)
- For all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God (Romans 3:23)
- Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world and death by sin, and so
death passed upon all men, for all have sin. (Romans 5:12)
- As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one. (Romans 3:10)
- For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal Life through Jesus
Christ, our Lord. (Romans 6:23)
- For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
For scarely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for some would even dare
to die. But, God demonstrates his love toward us in that while we were sinners,
Christ died for us. (Romans 5:6-8)
- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth The Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in his heart
that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto Salvation.
- Whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Romans 10:14)
Prayer of Confession
Dear Lord Jesus,
Please come into my heart and life Jesus and save me from all my sins. I believe
that you died upon the cross for my sins, was buried and rose the third day according
to the scriptures. Lord you said in your word: whoever calls on the Lord shall be saved.
Thank you for saving me. Lord, please fill me with the Holy Spirit and use me for Your
glory in serving you.